Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Welcome to Design Production!!

Welcome back to school!
I am PSYCHED to have you all in Design this semester; you are a talented and smart group.
You signed up for Design Production or AP Design as you wanted MORE... a challenge, a portfolio, independence. You will get all that and more. Be prepared to work a LOT, be competitive (sometimes), create a portfolio and an online presence. I need you committed, responsible, dependable and INDEPENDENT.

Thing one- check your district email. You should have an email from me to add you as an author to this blog. That means you will be able to post things on here with me. I will be asking you to do this this week!

Thing two- Look over the syllabus for this class. Please read every word.
The class is very flexible and dynamic; it changes depending on CG's needs and what availability you have. But I do expect you WORK. If I don't have something for you, you find some thing to do or you just do something. You are the role models for Art & Designers. The goal for this class is to leave an invisible legacy. You will be making posters and work such as this... and no one will know you did it! But you will have work for a portfolio you can take with you... many of you have already started Weebly or Blogger blog portfolios.

Thing three- I'm asking everyone in the advanced classes to create a "House" Banner to introduce themselves. This will be for juniors and seniors.
See the slideshow regarding the assignment.
See the write up of the assignment.
Due MONDAY!




*{I'm glad you're here!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.