Wednesday, March 20, 2019

It's time to think Odyssey....

I know it's been a little light lately... so here's job you do NEED to create for a grade.

And now its time to think...Odyssey.
We need some awesome, eye catching publicity.  Please let your creativity take your design wherever you would like it to go!! I'm expecting to see a publicity concept from each of you.

To give you some reference, HERE is a folder containing Odyssey publicity for the last ten years (you can almost see the moment we got Adobe Illustrator!).

From you I would like either a whole poster design concept, containing all important information (find that HERE- and it is subject to change), or design just the logo using the words "Odyssey Artwalk" or "Cary-Grove Odyssey"  or something like that. Odyssey is transitioning from an art only "Artwalk" to an all encompassing senior or advanced maker/creator show. Students from capstone Metals, Woods, Foods, and Theater have the opportunity to share if they like on that night.

Your design will be shown to all other designers, the Art 4 class, AP Art and AP Photography, as well as Wisser and DiLeo. Of course you can't make everyone happy- so create a poster YOU would like to represent the last art show of your CG career.

I would like to have some concepts from you within the next four weeks. I will post the folder soon.

Every artist had a flower at their display



2017
Theme this year was seashells- each artist got one to use as they liked in their display.




2016

This year each artist got a mason jar to fill with whatever they wanted to carry the theme.


official logo for 10th Anniversary 2015

web ad

use of elephant for artist namecards

shirt design


Older years





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.