Last week I put the call out to staff asking if anyone needed jobs and got lots of responses.
I'm currently waiting to hear back from them with specific information, dates and needs.
but
THIS DOC
has what I know so far, and I'll be adding in as I get more. We do need to complete jobs if people ask, or I need to tell them no.
I also shared a FOLDER with you guys including all the job info specifics (from the email the client sends me) and any references they forward me.
So what would you like? I gave you editing rights on the doc to add in your name and information as you get it or complete the job. Let's get started!!
Don't forget about NAHM too...
print your poster and put finished files in your Team Drive folder.
lets

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.