Highlights for this week?
*Mr Anderson bringing donuts into 5th hour because he is so happy you guys designed his English/Math Lit posters. I don't even know what they were about but he was so happy he brought you donuts! You are amazing!
*Torrey's Little Women designs being ALL over the place as the play opens this week- tshirts, posters, tweets. LOVE it! So so happy for you!
*Going to the GEMS meeting yesterday and having everyone love the GEMS logo and poster by Scarlett and Brooklyn. I cannot say how happy I am to see your work out there in such a big way. And it's about to get bigger- more to do!
*Knowing I can leave today and say, Tyler? Can you just teach my VAT kids how to live trace fonts and anything else you think they need to know about monogram design? Total confidence. How lucky am I?
Really, you guys are doing so great and chomping at the bit for more.
So to that I have two things to say....
1- Here is your certificate for being amazing. You earned it!
from the great Jessica Hische's brainchild
2- I have to hold the line and say that your Anomoly posters should be things that take you DAYS to create... not hours. Do something AWEsome! Different! Complicated! Original! What does that mean?
It means PUSH your idea... can you add Texture, Imagery, Patterns, Effects, Colors, Drawings.... keep on pushing that idea. And then start a new one!!
I need an Anomoly poster idea from EACH of you by Monday Nov 16th. I know you can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.