Thank you for your work on NAHM posters; I will be hanging the Art posters today.
I may have a couple other small jobs for you in regards to the month coming soon.
I know a few of you have started working on Anything Goes posters- thank you. I spoke with Mr B today and reminded him to send us the ticket info ASAP.
But we do have most of it; don't forget to check it out here. You can always block in the spot for the info and fill it in later.

Did you know that is what Lorem Ipsum is for? A place holder for text coming ASAP; although usually in paragraph form.
Quick explanation here...
By the end of this week I would like to layout for you what I am expecting for Quarter grades. We will have a conference before October 24th.
All you need to worry about now is finishing your jobs!!
Which as far as I know is:
Simon- Anything Goes
Ash- H6 PSAs and Anything Goes
Christine- Math T and Anything Goes- ask me about postcards!!
Evan- ask me about sharing the Coffee House poster! NAHM poster and Anything Goes
Art- Anything Goes and Trojan Sticker

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.