I need your Anomoly poster submissions on Monday when we return!!
Please drop a JPG in THIS FOLDER
I also need Yearbook cover designs as we move toward December- at the latest mid December
And please remember it is time to wrap up loose ends...
If you are still working with clients (they haven't gotten back to you about a draft)
check with your clients and let them know the end of the semester is coming as well as a busy time for you (Art show, finals, graduating early, whatever). Most likely you won't be working on jobs for a time between maybe December 6th through Finals (unless you choose to, and can juggle all that).
Send them all the files you have and make sure you share with me in our Shared Folders so I know what you have completed.
Job List
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.