Here is what I think you are all working on-
Amanda- wrapping up Comedy Club, Latino Leadership in progress
Tatum- finished NAHM and needs a job, either D155 logo or start on Forensics
Ash- working on Travel logo
Please update the Job sheet if you have finished something and make sure you share the end results with me in the Shared Drive.
The lines highlighted in Pink are jobs that need to be claimed and started soon.
Mr Timmerman from the District office is coming in today to talk about what he would like for the D155 pd logo. That can be one person or all of you can give it a shot.
Grades are updated...
I need to have a quick confernce with Ash and Tatum sometime in the next week to make sure I am all up to date.
You guys are doing awesome! I'm so proud of your work!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.