Monday, September 14, 2015

Week of September 14

Hey all-
this week is weird...
Tomorrow I'm out at a meeting 1st-3rd hour (won't affect most of you).
Wednesday is Early Release and we only meet periods 5,6,7- you all have Senior Seminar sessions in the am.
Parents Night is Wednesday (hope to meet your parents)
Friday is midterm!!!

SO- for Midterm in the Gradebook I will be looking for
1. Sharing your Sr Design blog header with me as a jpg
2. Shared your Working Portfolio with me
3. You should all be working on some sort of a job- if you have finished it I will add in Comments what the job is and there will be a 95 in the grade. If it is in progress I will add in comments what the job is and include "WIP" which means Work In Progress. There will be a 75 in the grade. This grade will increase to a 95 once you finish and share on this blog like Tyler did.

Other things to know:
Joey- I need Coffee House from you ASAP. Preferably TODAY!!
Rest of you.... update me! Where are you in the process?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.