Monday, April 13, 2015

Week of April 13-17

Week Update:

Thanks Simon for the Coffee House poster!
Thanks for the Cre8 rebranding ideas- as a district we preferred Spark. We are waiting on word regarding developing that logo.
Haven't had the chance to talk to Mr B regarding banners yet.

Odyssey publicity- I am looking for solid ideas from you by the end of this week/beginning of next. By next Tuesday Odyssey will be in one month and I need to get imagery/publicity out there for it.
If you are not interested in the Odyssey poster I do have a job that just needs to be done- no creativity just manhours.

Extra design opportunities:
* 15/16 Handbook cover- needs to be done right after Prom
*Rising Artist show logo
*Imagery for Trojan Horseplay- video component of Trojan Times. See me
*GEM identity- create a new brand for a district camp for middle school girls interested in STEM.
*Illinois Art Education Association Student Art Show logo- waiting on info
*Go ahead and work more on SPARK, could be good for your portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.