Before quarter- job updates:
Scarlett- did you see the email about the CAP shirt?
Tyler- is the vectorizing done? Share with me please!
Tristan- Prom poster update?
Chris- shortcut poster update?
And for all of you...It's time for Quarter Three grades. That means you have one quarter left!!!!
Here is what I expect to see in your Behance portfolio for a B at quarter:
- Addition of new work (Cinderella posters, postcards, etc and assigned jobs)
- Make sure by ALL of your projects you add tags and a description.
from Kimmy Wilbern's portfolio
For an A:
Update your Collections and Work in Progress with any new work or unfinished work.
Share a file with me with a reflection of the quarter in it
*What has been your favorite piece this quarter?
*Do you see your work improving this semester? How?
*What is something you still feel you need to improve upon (personally as a designer or in your work) with the rest of your time in Sr Design?
*What are your feelings on the Behance portfolio? Is it worth using?
Please make sure your portfolio is ready for checking by Wednesday March 23. I will try to conference with you guys before quarter, but I'm gonna be honest... I probably won't. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.