The idea is to create some "go to" banners that will hang in the space when there is not a show or event happening. When there is an event, the banners will be switched out to advertise that show.
This happens frequently in theaters...
We would need 6 banners that highlight the aspects of the Fine Arts or Performing Arts Center (name is to be determined).
The thought is to create a banner for each of these areas:
Instrumental music
Vocal music
Theater/Acting
Dancing
Technical Theater (lighting, sound, etc)
Visual Art
The banners will be roughly 2 feet wide by 9 feet tall. Come see me about color scheme and context.
They can include words or not... we are leaving that open to see where you guys go.
Consider what we did for NAHM- not that far off!
I'd like to gather ideas and rough drafts/mockups from you by April 2nd.. I am expecting ideas from each of you to start us off. I will show your ideas to Mr B and the Fine Artswould like team and with their feedback we will move forward to design the entire set.
FYI- CRE8 rebranding will be due April 10th.
BRAINSTORMING SHEET HERE!!! Please add to your Drive and add in your thoughts.
Good luck!!! I'm so excited about both of these!!

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.