I'll take pictures of them up at the show for you to see in case you can't make it Friday.
I think it's awesome that we are showcasing design work through these posters- often designers go overlooked at shows. There will be a sign giving you credit. :)
NEW JOBS:
1. Feb Coffee House- Lauren Due Feb 12
Must say CG Coffee House, the date Thursday February 19, in C2 (might want to point out that this is a new location), from 7-8:30pm. Often they say something about what happens at CH, like music, coffee, perform, hangout, etc.
See other posters HERE.2. Better Buddies Tshirt design- Ash Due Feb 4
Better Buddies is a new CG club that pairs leaders with students on the Autism spectrum as well as students who struggle socially. The go on community outings after school to get those students more involved. They are looking for a simple shirt design with a logo on the front and quote on the back.
The logo should read “Cary Grove Better Buddies” surrounding a simple image. Mrs Jauch says "The image would
be something that had to do with friendship such as three stick figures holding
hands" So it should be more simple than complex. FRIENDLY font and image are key.
Navy shirt, keep ink colors to one or two.
3. Kimmy- Spring Play work
4. FVC Logo Design Contests- Open to all, but I want to see submissions from Christine, Kimmy, Simon, Evan and Art. Due Feb 13.
Design in Illustrator or Photoshop.
Final design must be
No larger than 4x6" or 6x4" in size.
Saved at 300 res
JPG or PNG format
Must say Fox Valley Conference (or FVC) Art Show 2014
Submitted in Grayscale and Color (no color max)
2014 Logo design trends- for inspiration! Of course, other Art teachers may not agree with me... winning logo is voted on by art teachers in the FVC. They may not teach design. :(
5. Jeans Week poster- Simon. Due March 1
11x17 poster must include following text:
Jeans week March 16th to 20th
Teachers pay $2 a day to wear jeans to school to support the Prom funds
Past Jeans Week posters HERE
6. Cary Friends of Library Logo- due March 1
I will be assigning this in AD2 but I would like you ALL to create a logo or two to submit.
Information is HERE.
6. Cary Friends of Library Logo- due March 1
I will be assigning this in AD2 but I would like you ALL to create a logo or two to submit.
Information is HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.