Monday, November 3, 2014

Week of November 3rd

Thank you for your work and posting your roughs of the Anything Goes posters!!!
I will try to give you feedback this week for some revisions - and feel free to comment on each other's work if you feel there could be an adjustment made.
It seems by the end of this week you should be ready to hand your designs over to Mr B and his team for feedback and/or choosing.
Well done!!!

Elements of Art posters-
please continue to build these. I would love to have your designs by the end of this week. Please share with me on Google the jpg version for approval when you are feeling done or ready for feedback.

Jobs- some of you have jobs... please continue to work on these and CC me when you communicate with the client so I know where in the process you are!

Anomoly!! Anomoly Art Show will be Friday December 12th.
We need publicity! I will be posting info on what Anomoly posters have looked like in the past and what this year's posters and invites need to say.  You will also be a part of this show... so mark your calendars!
Please plan on completing those around Nov. 14th/Nov 17th.

If you want to start thinking about it, check out this folder HERE of Senior Designers submissions for the poster and images of them at the show.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.